Friday, December 28, 2012

Some Edenisms

 This girl will never stop long enough for me to get a picture of her beautiful face!!  And when she sees the camera,it's even worse.  I can't tell you how many blurry pictures I have of my little Eden Rose.  Finally, she passed out....she can't run then!

 Eden likes to get all the diapers out of the diaper drawer and "change" Woody's diapers.  It is really cute especially because if you have seen the Woody doll, these size 6 LUVS obviously would never fit him! BAhahahaha!

 Just chillin' out and watching one of the three Toy Story movies that we have literally seen three million trillion times!

 Taking a bath....still wouldn't look at me! 

 OMG!  She is staring right at the camera!! 
This is when she got interested.....
 And then she wanted to climb inside it~!

No pajamas after my bath please....I'm gonna make cute little hand signals instead.

She LOVES brushing her teeth....

But, not when we actually do the brushing for her!


This lady has a personality all her own.  I love her for it.  And I think she has been hearing me complain that she likes her Daddy better lately because she is humoring me a lot more recently and giving me plenty of pats on the back....literally!  It's the sweetest ever!

No comments: