Thursday, December 20, 2012

Flippity Flip

Sometimes, like today, I get discouraged about life in general.  Sometimes I feel like people are more annoyed with my family than they like us.  It is disheartening to say the least.  Some of this may be concocted in my own head.  But,some is not.  It is especially annoying when I feel like we are DANG COOL....most of the time.  I don't want to be a nuisance.  Or my kids to be a nuisance.  We have a big family and that brings lots of perks....and lots of downsides as well.  We cannot focus on individual kids as much as other people.  We have to work as a team.  That is good and bad.  I want my kids to grow up with a close knit group of siblings.  I want them to love one another, trust each other, rely on each other, lean on each other, etc. etc. etc.   I'm babbling and not making much sense probably but, I want my family to always be able to look back at these books that I make and realize that we had good days and bad days.  That we can have those bad days and make mistakes and still go on.  It doesn't matter what others think.  Sometimes that is easier to say than to do though. 

No comments: