Friday, December 21, 2012

Colista's Backyard Babble

I am in LOVE with my new camera!!!  It has seriously taken everything to a whole new level!  I can't stop taking pictures of random crap.  I have a TON of stuff to post still but it is overwhelming me right now.  Soon....or something! lol!
For Christmas next year I am going to tell Jeremy that I want to move as far away as we can! lol!  He always says that he has to get what is on my "list"!  BAhahaha! For reals though. 
We had a great snow day yesterday.  It was awful for a lot of people as there were a lot of stranded motorists, kids stuck at schools and on buses, accidents galore, loss of power, etc.  We were safe and sound at home.   The kids were able to go to school just long enough to have their Christmas parties.  They had a blast!  They got home, I made a big pot of soup, snuggled up in jammies, and watched movies and played games all day long.  Today is shaping up to be much the same. 
We had the Bishop from church stop by in the worst part of the storm last night with a gift for us from the church!  We thought is was very kind of them to do that.  We have also had a few other random acts of kindness this holiday season and it always warms the heart.

No comments: