Monday, December 17, 2012

My New Camera

On the evening before Kelley Christmas Jeremy decided to give me one of my presents early because he knew I would probably want it at upcoming family gatherings.  He got me the Canon Rebel EOS T4i for my present!!!  And he didn't stop there....he got me the Canon bag, three lithium batteries, and another lens for it too!!  Needless to say, I was over the moon kinda happy!  I immediately starting taking pictures of whatever was around me!  I have absolutely NO CLUE what I am doing but, I'm going to learn! 

A pic of Liam's first Christmas ornament.

One of the presents I wrapped that night.

My empty Dairy Queen box....that also had orange peels in it because the turkey sandwich and fries just didn't quite fill me up, haha!

Jeremy getting ready to pass out on the couch.

My garbage again....with the water bottle this time!  
As you can see I have much to learn but this camera sure does make a difference in photo quality!!   I love it! And I love Jeremy for giving it to me!  He is amazing as per usual!!

No comments: