Friday, December 28, 2012

Teeth

I hate, hate, hate, dealing with my teeth/mouth.  Right now, I'm in some serious pain.  I have an appointment to get two teeth extracted on January 3rd.  I will then have a bridge put in on the one side of my bottom teeth.  That's not so bad I guess.  I wish it wasn't a holiday right now so I could get some GOOD meds.  Don't know what to do with myself.  Ugh.  I don't understand the problem.  I take immaculate care of my teeth.  And they just don't seem to care.  Jeremy could never brush or floss(not that he doesn't....I'm just sayin')and his teeth would still be perfect.  It's genetics.  Don't even get me started on the whole fluoride thing.  I was born and raised on fluoride.  It has been in my water supply, taken supplements (didn't realize it was dumb until now), and had fluoride treatments .......and my teeth are still rotten.  Fluoride is a poison, it's toxic.  If fluoride is so great, then why aren't my teeth.  I will tell you.  It is genetics.  I have spent well over $10,000 on my teeth....probably closer to $20,000 in the past 13 years.  Some people think they can make me feel bad about my teeth.  I don't give a rat's butt about straight teeth, I care about healthy teeth.  Making someone feel bad about their teeth is like making someone feel bad about the color of their eyes.  It's the stupidest thing ever.  You can't make me feel bad about my smile.  It's mine and I don't want it to change.  I'm done ranting for the time being.  I will call again in the morning and hopefully get someone on the dang phone. 

No comments: