Friday, February 3, 2012

Pics and Eden's First E.R. Visit

 Cullen's little black eye he got when he hit his eye on the futon or something at Grandma's house.  Poor guy....and still smiling! 


 Tristan is such a great big brother to Eden!  They all are really...they love their baby sister.  


 Cedric and Eden watching tv together.  Aren't they cute??



Yesterday I went with Debbie and Trisha to Ivy Bake Shoppe for lunch and then tagged along while they got their hair cut at Amy's Cutting Edge in Ft. Madison.  She (Amy Lauber, Jeremy's cousin) has a new salon there and it's really cute!  Anyway, we were walking down the sidewalk, Eden wanted to walk all by herself.  She was doing so good until....she tripped on something and knocked her little nose and mouth on the cement and got a big, bloody, fat lip.
Then I came home and got all the kids home .....Jeremy had just walked in the door from work when Eden decided to dive off the ledge on our steps.  It's dangerous and we know it.  Just two days ago I blogged about those dumb radiators still being there too! ugh!  Anyway, she dove over head first and cut her head open!  Being an EMT does nothing for you when it is your own children.  I can't even think! We did realize that our family crisis response time needs to speed up.  We had to load everyone into the van, while Jeremy is holding a bleeding, screaming Eden.  The boys were freaked out.  Asher wasn't even wearing pants!  I dropped Jeremy off at the hospital with Eden, Liam, and Tristan (I found out when I went back, that he wasn't wearing any shoes!!), drove back home and got all the important information, drove back and then traded with Jeremy.  I stayed at the hospital with Eden.  He took the boys and ordered Casey's pizza since I obviously wasn't cooking.  She was a real trooper.  They glued her head back together.  I thought for sure she would need stitches.  It's only about an inch or an inch and a half long but it was deep.  And I was worried that she fell head first onto an metal radiator but they didn't even scan her head.  I think she is fine but she was up and down all night long.  Poor baby.  She keeps messing with her head and lip.  I know they bother her.  She also scraped up her face some more.  AGh.  This is stressful stuff.

No comments: