Friday, February 3, 2012

My First Arbonne Anniversary!

Hi Peeps!  This February is my Arbonne Anniversary Month!!
 I'm so excited to be offering a TON of GREAT DEALS and REWARDS for being such great a great support for my first year in business with Arbonne!! 
Also this month I am in qualifications to hit the next management level!! 

I'm stoked!! 

For all my Preferred Clients (PC's)
A free $25 voucher towards the purchase of anything you want in the month of February only!!



For anyone that is not signed up as a PC yet
Sign up is easy peasy.  It's similar to a Sam's Club membership.  You sign up for $29 which will get you these perks:
  • 20% off for the next year
  • FREE single item up to $100 value with a $150 purchase (plus you get 20% off of this order)
  • Shop the entire catalog at 40% off in February (after initial $150 order at 20% off)
Also, when you sign up in my anniversary month I will give you the free $25 voucher towards the purchase of anything you want in the month of February!!



This month only---Buy any skin care set (RE9 advanced, FC5, or Clear Advantage) Get your choice of any foundation for only $15!!!
Fit Kits on sale at 35% off!!  Normally $276...now only 169.40!!

Been wanting to try the Arbonne cosmetic line??  It features opti-light technology and is ANTI-AGING!! Honestly the BEST makeup I have ever tried!! Purchase any two cosmetics, get a FREE eyeshadow!!

And it doesn't stop there!!!!
Book a party in February get these awesome rewards!!
  • $20 gift card to Kohl's
  • Hostess gift from me when you have your party
  • Arbonne rewards (up to 80 % off and free items too!)
  • Fun night with friends relaxing with foot spas, facials, or trying our fabulous health and wellness products!
Parties are very easy. Just get yourself and 3-5 friends and I will do the rest!  We can do tons of different "themed parties"  such as"
chicks and chocolate
skinny jeans party
masks and margaritas
pamper me
makeup madness
and many more!  Just let me know!!

Keep watching for other great deals this month!!! I want to hit Manager!!

Have you ever thought about joining Arbonne?  Ask me for more info, I would love to take you to the top with me!!

Thanks again, everyone!!!

Need a catalog...call or text me 309.337.7679
OR log on to
www.arbonne.com

There will be a $4 shipping charge per order and tax is figured on the full amount at 6.25%

No comments: