Friday, February 3, 2012

Lego Book



I have been working on this since Christmas.  To say that my boys LOVE legos is an understatement.  They have millions.  Possibly billions.  Anyway, I got them a lego station for Christmas.  I got some nice little wheelie drawer cabinet things for them to keep in their rooms.  I was going to put the two cabinet thingies together with a board on top for them to build on but they seem to like them being mobile.  Another part of the project was to organize their lego instruction books because they usually put the legos together once and then lose/ruin the instructions.  I decided to get some flexible binder and laminate all the instructions.  That way they can build their stuff again and again.  Now, most of the time they like building their own original creations (which is super!) but, they have the option now to build their other stuff too.  The lego instructions come in varying sizes according to what "size" of lego you bought so some are half page and some are full page.  Some don't fit in the binder at all and so I put those ones on single metal rings that they kids can then hang on a hook on their wall. 

No comments: