Friday, February 3, 2012

Annoyed With Blogger


I had already posted about my hair and Cullen's new bed but blogger decided to delete it for some stupid reason.  I had already posted it!!  How the freak????  AGH!  I hate that.  I don't want to type it all again.
So here is the short version.  New toddler bed for Cullen. Works good. Jeremy thinks I made the room that Eden and Cullen share too girly. (It might be but I can't flippin help it!) I colored my hair.  Then End.  Dang it, the first post was better.  And longer. 

2 comments:

Sarah-Lynnetta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah-Lynnetta said...

I went to edit my comment and deleted. Anyways, i love it! It's really cute. And I don't know if I haven't seen the room in awhile or what but the tree is really cute. Just come paint and decorate my house please. The end.