Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Tomorrow Can't Come Soon Enough

I am having surgery on my mouth tomorrow.  Not that any one cares.  I think I will spend the extra $400 and just have them knock me out.  I am sick and tired of the pain day in and day out.  I hope tomorrow goes better than I am anticipating.  Thank God I have the man of my dreams.  He pretty much stalked the dentist again today getting me more medicine, lol! Picked it up for me and everything.  And he is clearing his schedule to drive me to the appointment tomorrow....babies and all!  I know I wouldn't have made it through the night without more medicine.  And he is ordering Casey's pizza so I don't have to cook!!!
My kids don't get that I am sick.  I have told them a million times but they don't care.  Then when they see me crying or wincing in pain, they ask what is wrong.  Seriously!?!?  I've only been talking about it for a week now!!! Sheesh!  And what I really love about all this is that I get to pay WAY more money than any human should to fix a dang tooth.I wish I could get an epidural for my tooth!  What a great idea.  I would take that in a heartbeat. 

No comments: