Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Our Christmas

I didn't get any pictures of Jeremy and I opening our presents so I will just talk about it.  WE opened them on Christmas eve.  Jeremy had been wanting a new 49ers football jersey.  I found him one when Tristan and I went shopping in Springfield after his MRI.  I also got him a new Star Trek clock for his store, new boxers, new sleep pants, new shirt, an external battery for his phone, and a new wedding ring of course!!   Which has yet to come in.  I did better than in years past. I always feel that Jeremy is much better at the gift thing than I am.  He got me a crap ton of stuff from Fredrick's of Hollywood (so much cooler than Victoria's Secret!!), two cool shirts, a new bathrobe and slippers from Fredrick's, my digital SLR with extra lens and travel bag,  new Star Wars stick figure people for the back window of our car, and a flippin' sweet hammock for when we camp or just hang out outside!!! Can't wait to use it! I love my gifts and he loves his too!!  OOOOOhhhh, and another totally awesome gift from my mom was a Norpro Fondu Set and a Party cookbook!!  Freaking excited to use it!! I was so gonna use it on New Year's but then my whole tooth thing pretty much ruined any desire I had to do anything fun so we just ended up with a couple of bags of chips and no fondu.  :(  Maybe for Super Bowl......

No comments: