Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Trapp Christmas



 Trapp Family Christmas was also on Christmas Day.  We had a simple ham dinner with potatoes and snacks.  My mom got a new tree this year that I really like.  It's a tall one but not too skinny.  Anyway, it looked real pretty.




 Sue and Todd got my mom the game Senior Moments!!  
That is gonna be a hoot to play!!  


 We got my mom a new LCD monitor for her computer!  
She loved it and really needed it too!






 Asher was UBER MCSCROOBER excited about this train!!  When we were shopping the day he had to tag along, we saw it set up at Kohl's and he was smitten.  There was only one left and we had it taken to the front of the store so he wouldn't see it.  Well, then we got so flustered that we forgot to get it when we checked out! Gah! Then my mom and I had to call back and see if they still had it and they couldn't find it.....blah, anyway long story short, they found it....Vicki picked it up, YAY!  So, Asher kept saying he hoped Santa would bring it.  Santa didn't but Grandma Trapp did!!  I will post more pics of this later. 


No comments: