Sunday, January 20, 2013

Lego Enthusiasts

 My kids...especially Liam, Cedric, and Asher are OBSESSED with Legos.  Which is fine with me as it can teach them a plethora of ideas and concepts.  The fourteen million legos are one of the things that they get to keep in the great minimalist change that we are trying to implement as a family.  Back on track though, these are some pics that the boys asked me to take of them and their legos.  Cedric had read the blog apparently (did NOT know that the boys read the blog, doh!) and said he didn't see any of him with HIS legos....so here ya go, Ced!!  But, this is Liam in the top pic, oops! Bahahahaha!

 This is the end product of the Malevolence that was his BIG present.  He wanted this set for his birthday but got it for Christmas instead!


 Cedric got a big set of the Monsters series for Christmas....one of many!



 As you can all ses, I am still working on figuring my new camera out.  One of these days......


I love how creative and full of purpose they are when they build.  Next week Cedric will be starting on his new endeavor at school....Lego Robotics Club.  I think he may actually stick with this one.  :)  Pretty sure it is right up his alley!!!  Can't wait!

No comments: