Monday, January 21, 2013

Spoon-erific!

Eden loves spoons.  Yes, I said spoons.  She can just reach her hand into the silverware drawer and get them out.  She likes to carry them around and look at herself in the "mirror".  I even got her a cute little purple princess mirror for Christmas so she would stop stealing my spoons.  But, she definitely prefers the spoons.  Oh well.  I don't really mind.  It is really cute, after all.  And she will only be little for so long.  In fact, I already feel like she is a big girl.  She wears size 3-4T.  I can't even shop in the infant section anymore.  Cullen has given up the pacifier and Eden is well on her way to that.  And soon she will want to potty on the toilet I'm sure.  Cullen is fully trained now.  All my baby stuff is almost gone.  It is very bittersweet. 

No comments: