Thursday, January 10, 2013

New Years 2013

I can't believe it is 2013.  I think that every year though when the year changes.  This year was different.  Every year on New Year's we have a party.  Jon and Nicky Cote' always come.  It is also Jon's birthday that night so we have a double celebration.  We used to always have about 5 or 6 more people but since last year when another New Year's Party was announced, our gathering has shrunk.  This year we had Jon and Nicky, Nikki Yu, and Kevin Condren.  The night was marred anyway due to my severe tooth pain.  We went to Los Charros for supper and then came back to our house.  I bought two new games for the night but only got one out.  It's a new version of Apples to Apples called Sour Apples to Apples.  Same game just some minor twists.

 We watched movies in the background as we played games.  I really wasn't feeling too well and just wanted to go to sleep.  But, I stuck it out! lol!  I didn't make any fun food or anything! I was just too out of sorts.  Jeremy had picked up some random chips and dips though so we weren't completely food-less, haha!  Again chips and dip=not my favorite thing.  Unless it is a good home made dip and some kind of something else to dip.  Just regular chips with dip is just not my cup of tea at all.  TOO SALTY! 


 We had picked up a DQ ice cream cake for Jon's birthday.  I know he was annoyed I was taking a picture of him with the cake........


 because then he did this!!! LMAO!!  We had a bunch of fun though!  I was thoroughly worn out at the end of the evening.  Nikki and Kevin left about an hour or so after midnight and Jon and Nicky stayed the night at our house. 

No comments: