Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Hot Off the Press

In recent news......
Jeremy went to have lunch with Liam at school yesterday.  Liam had been asking me to go but, I wasn't really able to with all the pain, etc. so Jeremy went instead.  I know that Liam thought it was really cool that his Dad could come!!  Asher wants me to go to his lunch now too.  I told him it will have to wait just a little bit longer.  I also still want to go with Liam too.

We just got report cards again for all the kids.  Everyone is doing terrific.  Even Tristan has pulled all of his grades up since the last report card (when he blew us away with a horrible report card!).  Still not quite where I want them to be since the school averages them out...but, we are definitely getting there!  Asher is a straight A student in everything except spelling. Our new goal will be to help him with his spelling words more.  He got a new Leap Pad for Christmas and lots of new dry erase boards and fun stuff that will help us make spelling something fun for him to do!  He also needs some work with his reading.

Cedric got to go to the roller skating rink on Friday evening.  We usually drop him off and let him skate for a couple of hours.  He always comes back exhausted and loves all of it!!

Oh, another cute thing that Eden says!  One of her favorite expressions is "What happened!"  It's another thing I say a lot and didn't realize it until she saying it.  Only when she says it, it sounds more like wha-haaappen....I know that doesn't sound like anything when I type it out! Shucks.  Well, anyway, it's more like all one word when she says it.  Too cute!

My mom had her surgery on her broken back.  Luckily it was a compression fracture and was relatively easy to fix.  If the fix holds, she should not require a second surgery. 



No comments: