Friday, May 31, 2013

Stuff

I am slightly obsessed with my camera.  I want another new lens for it....like a macro one so I can photograph itty bitty tiny things like bugs and such.  Jeremy got me two lenses when he gave it to me.  I didn't realize how much each lens was!!!  Crap a dog!  It's $350 for each lens....or more even.  I have so much fun taking pictures though.  Way more than I ever did with my regular snapshot camera.  I want to chase tornadoes and take pictures.  That would be so fun!  Maybe I should put that on the summer bucket list.  We are making the poster board today so we can see our goals and tackle them head on.  Jeremy and I are also going to make a vision board for ourselves.  Now, if we can get this rain to stop we can actually so we can actually accomplish something this summer!

No comments: