Thursday, May 16, 2013

Mother's Day- Part 2

 My mom and Tristan showed up after church.  Side story:
I had originally planned on Debbie picking Tristan up from my mom early in the morning to meet us out in Adrian with the other kids.  Then I started thinking that if I did that then I probably wouldn't be able to see my mom on Mother's Day because we wouldn't be going back to Nauvoo.  I had a little gift for her too.  So, I called her and told her that instead of Debbie picking Tristan up, that she could take him with her to church and then bring him home afterwards.  That way I could get Tristan home and give her her present too!  I told her all this while on the phone and when I was done talking she just said: "Huh.  Well, that's funny."  And I asked why that was funny.  Apparently when I had called her she was just in the middle of a little pity party for herself as she called it.  None of my other siblings had called yet (it was only nine in the morning though, which she also pointed out) and I wanted Tristan home with me.  She had no one to go to church with and was just kinda feeling bummed.  Then I called and told her to take Tristan and come over afterwards.  She said" "You totally just made my day!"  And that made my day!  :)
When they came over after church her and Tristan had a little green gift bag with pink paper that they had for me.  Inside was a jewelry box with the most beautiful owl necklace ever!!!  And to top it all off, this belonged to my Grandma Leinberger and was one of her favorite things to wear!  Who knew!??!  Me and my Grandma had similar tastes!  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!  


 This is the bag that Asher made for me at school.  
He decorated both sides and had a couple of things inside.


 I love you mom.
I like you mom.
I like you because you help me on facebook.
I love you mom. 
I like you because you always help me on facebook.
I like you because you always play uno with me. 

 And he made me a cute little butterfly fridge magnet.
  He made sure to tell me that the magnet wasn't very strong and would probably fall off the fridge! lol!


 I love my mom because you always play game. 
 I love you because you play card games with me.

 Thank you for always....
Play board games with me and you always play game on wii.

 My favorite thing about you is...
You always make my favorite food and always help me on facebook.

 Liam's Mother's Day card to me!
Pretty good, huh?!  I think so!

 Mother
Made some of the best foods.
Off getting groceries.
Takes me to DQ.
Helps me. 
Everyone loves her.
Reads to me.

He also gave me a marigold to plant,

This is the front of Asher's card to me.  Don't know why it loaded down here at the bottom because I loaded all this in order.  *sigh* Blogger....smh.  

Anyway, my mother's day was fantastic.  It was spent relaxing, working on fun projects, hanging out with my family....just perfect.  

No comments: