Monday, June 13, 2016

I Hate This

I'm so done with this whole life.  It's just too hard for me, apparently. I am a completel basket case.  I didn't sleep last night due to my mother and freaking Chenille Saunders, who might be the two worst people on the planet right now.  They are right up there with The Petersons and Randy Dirilo.  I literally cannot understand how people can be so cold and heartless.  I don't understand how you hurt people, lie, cheat, steal, call names, and then march your ass into a church or temple each week (or multiple times a week), with your nose stuck high in the air like the self-righteous little jerks you really are deep inside.  I would never in a trillion years choose a cult/religion/god over my kids or family.  My entire life has been full of this bullshit.  I'm over it.  I am trying to convince Jeremy to sell his business and our house and whatever else, so we can just pack up and leave.  I don't care if we are broke, how hard it is, nothing.  It cannot be worse than this life.  The only time I have ever been truly content is when I have lived away from this stupid little, judgmental hell hole. Stick a freaking fork in me and call me done. 

No comments: