Monday, June 6, 2016

Some Stuff

Jeremy is sitting on the couch with Vivi, snuggling.  She is up late because her teeth hurt.  While with both have a ton to do (especially since I will be out of town tomorrow and not home until Wednesday morning) but, she has been screaming her poor little brains out and we feel bad for her.  We gave her some Ibuprophen to hopefully make her feel better.  He then started to softly sing "Row, Row, Row Your Boat" to her (his song he sings to all the kids) and she ever so softly started singing along.  Such a sweet little singing voice. Oh my goodness, I love that girl!

In about thirty minutes or so, I am going upstairs to get the boys so that they can come outside and watch the International Space Station go by!! I am super stoked!! I saw it last night by accident and realized that the next few days are the absolute perfect days for seeing it.  Cedric has his binoculars ready so we can hopefully see more than just a light. 

No comments: