Monday, June 6, 2016

My Life

I am for real offended by just about every single person around me.  I love how everyone seems to always know what is best for me and my family and how I should live my life.  It's been this way my entire life.  My feelings are ALWAYS invalid.  Whatever I want to do, whatever choices I make, whatever things I say.....always wrong.  I am OVER IT.  This is MY life and if the people around me can't love me for who I am, then I don't need you.  I can live fine and dandy all by myself, it's actually a real struggle for me to interact with people.  I've got an idea, when all of you have lived through the crap I have lived through and currently am dealing with, then you can come back and talk to me about how distant I have been or what a shitty freaking parent I am or lay into me for whatever choices in my life I am making that upset you.  I am doing the very best I know how, and it is NOT perfect by any means.  But, I keep trying.  And it's all I can do.  And it is never enough.

No comments: