Monday, January 11, 2016

Gonna Try To Blog Again

 Started this post a couple of weeks ago or more.  I don't know.....whatever.....I WANT to blog more.  I want to do lots of things but,......I can't seem to wrap my head around life and the crazy things going on in it right now, lol!  And in turn, in can't seem to function normally. I'm not allowed to discuss much yet either.  I need a serious break from life and re-evaluate life, the universe, and everything.  One thing weighing heavy on my heart today is that one of my best friends in the history of ever, Denae, found out that she has Stage 3 Primary Biliary Liver Cirrhosis.  They are thinking they can keep her alive and off the liver transplant list if she responds well to treatment, which I hope she does.  I just want to leave and drive straight to Arizona.  But, I can't.  Which makes me bitter sometimes, and it shouldn't but, it does.  And I have come to realize just how immediate every single thing in the world is, we cannot assume that someone will just "know" how we feel about them, or that they will hear us after they have passed on either.  I have made that mistake before and it is not one I want to repeat.  Anyway, I will move on to another topic.  Gonna blog the crap out of this dang blog, straight away.

 

No comments: