Thursday, July 28, 2016

Little Miss Dress-Up

 This girl loves to pick out her own clothes and accessories, get dressed, and play dress-up.  (I'e been gathering different costumes, dresses, hats, accessories that I have been finding on clearance or very cheap and going to get her a cute little play dress-up center thing for her birthday this year.....I am very excited! I just know she is going to LOVE it!!)
Anyway, she is always asking me to take a picture of her when she does.  This particular day she got all dressed up and asked me to take her picture with the unicorn-y.  Sure thing!

 The poses she strikes are always awesome too.  Just like her. 

 This girly girl is just what I always wished for.  I cannot believe that I actually got two perfect little girls after trying for so long and hard.  They are sooooo different from my boys and that is okay.  Some things are easier and some are harder.  But, either way, perfect. 

By the way, don't you love the winter hat with her summer dress?!!?  Lol!

No comments: