Friday, July 15, 2016

The BOM


One of my best friends in the whole world, Tuesday McLeod (Carstens), got me a ticket to see the broadway play, The Book of Mormon, that was coming to Peoria!!! She did it as a thank you for me taking their family pictures.  So, I left home about 2 or 3 on a Tuesday and drove to Peoria.  I was planning on spending the night but, ended up driving home at one in the morning(that is part of the stupid story with Chenille and Mother) afterwards.  Anyway, the play was freaking AMAZING and SO FREAKING HILARIOUS!  There were so many funny references that you would only "get" if you had been immersed deep in the mormon culture!! I literally could not stop laughing.  The music was good and so was the company!! Thank you Tuesday!  A great life experience. 

No comments: