Monday, March 25, 2013

My Birthday Day

 On my actual birthday Debbie had planned a family meal to celebrate my birthday.  I had started the morning out bad dealing with paragard issues (one of the fun things was almost passing out!), then I started a cleanse that day, and started taking all my vitamins to try to stop the faint feeling and that made me puke because I hadn't eaten.  UGH! So sick and tired of dealing with this dang paragard and all the stupid crap that comes with it.  Anyway, so we ended up canceling.  Luckily Debbie still had people come over to eat the food.  I felt bad that she went to the trouble and I ruined it.  Jeremy had some flowers delivered to me in the afternoon.  He also had a cute little owl wind chime for me! They were beautiful!  My mom stopped by and gave me a cake that she has asked Joanne to make for me.  It was marble cake with buttercream frosting and the owls are fondant.  She made an owl for each of us!  It is flippin' adorable!!!  Joanne is amazing!  Later on we celebrated my birthday at Debbie and Pat's house (on st. Patty's day....already blogged about it).  They got me an owl outdoor decoration....it's super cute!!  I didn't do much this year but, next year I am going all out for the big 35!!!! lol!





No comments: