Friday, March 1, 2013

My Big Brother

This is my brother, Russ.  He has been missing since last Friday.  He is one of my favorite people on the earth along with all my family.  We have no clues as to where he is.  This has been very trying for everyone.  I know that Leslie (his wife) and his girls are going through hell right now.  My mom is just a nervous wreck.  I don't think she has slept all week.  Pretty sure that this week has been hard on all of us. Russ is one of the best people you could ever meet.  He would give you the shirt off of his back if you would ever need it. 
The hard part is that there is nothing to do.  There is no where to start.  This is all so weird and overwhelming.  And then you have to go about your daily life like nothing has happened.  So, if you have stupid little arguments or petty nonsense with people in your family....stop it now.  You never know when they are going to be gone.  This is time for family to pull together and be a strong unit. 

No comments: