Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Another Dream Come True!



Well, I have misplaced my camera once again.....and I have much to blog about.......mother's day, Cedric's birthday, and other stuff. Hmmmm. Well today I will blog about something else.
Ever since Jeremy and I had met we had shared a love for the band Pink Floyd. We were never able to see them in concert as they are not together anymore.
Big Bummer! We always said that would probably be the best show ever! Well, apparently Roger Waters (He was the bass player, co-lead vocalist, lyricist, primary songwriter, and one of the founding members) has put together a new limited tour of The Wall!
So of course we are super stoked to go!! It's in St. Louis at the end of October and we are going with some of our best friends, Jon and Nicky Cote!!!! woot! woot! Prices for the tickets were a bit pricey but this is a once in a lifetime event I think!

1 comment:

Corisse said...

Dang! I always miss all the good concerts! PS I am finally starting a blog, when I can get my sis to show me how... will let u know.