Thursday, October 16, 2014

Diapers, Pull-ups, Wipes, Oh My!

  • 2 Cases of 504 wipes each Huggies Wipes
  • 1 Case of 40 Huggies Good-nights for boys
  • 2 Cases of 56 Huggies Pull-ups for girls
  • 1 Case of 216 Size 2 Luvs Diapers
  • 1 Case of 186 Size 2 Pampers Swaddlers Diapers (every other month)
  • 1 Case of 112 Size 6 Luvs Diapers
  • 2 packages of 20 adult pull-on diapers
Trisha and I were talking about how exciting it will be to get some of these kids out of diapers, pull-ups, etc.  And she said we must go through a lot of them and I said yes!  But, I decided to make of list of just potty training related items that we order each month from Amazon.  We get all these thing EACH month (minus the pampers which we get every other month)!! Craziness, I tell ya!! Somebody has to decide to stay dry through the night!! I wonder what we will do when no one is in any of this though?~!?!  I can't even imagine! lol!

1 comment:

Sarah-Lynnetta said...

That's a lot. You should just go cloth.