Saturday, May 31, 2014

Big Brother, Little Sister

 Tristan and Eden are buds.  She always gets him to give her piggy back rides and horsey rides.  Tristan always humors her and does what she asks!  He is a good big brother.  At the end of the my pregnancy I asked him to hang out with her when she wanted to go outside.  I wasn't comfortable in the patio chairs and couldn't chase her around at all.  I was glad to have him around!! 

 Riding the "horsey".  


 They would go down the slide.....

 Eden would wait and help him up....

 grab his hand.............

 run back around.....

 and do it all over again! 

They had a ton of fun together!

1 comment:

The Mitchell's said...

Cute! Yesterday Eden was in the driveway and Tristan was leaving on his bike for a little ride. He was already in full motion and then she bolted in front of his bike and he hit her. She cried but he hopped off his bike and asked if she was ok and gave her hugs. Then him and I laughed because I said so that was pretty much like when people say that they didn't hit the deer - the deer hit them? He said EXACTLY!! :) He is a good kid!