Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Picnic

 The other day Trisha and Vanessa and their kids came over to our house after swimming lessons.  We had a little picnic.  The kids went to eat on the swing set at the picnic table underneath.  Then gradually they all gravitated to eating in the club house.  I found a crap ton of food thrown all over that evening when I went out to clean up so, I don't know how much actual eating went on!  :)

 We all hung out and chatted for a bit and had a light lunch.  We filled up the kiddie pools and let them play for awhile too.  It was all very nice.  I wish I could do things like that more often. 


After everyone left Cullen and Asher played with the coast guard ship and the pirate ship in the pool for a long, long time!! They had so much fun, just the two of them.  And guess what else??? They played quietly and kindly!  I am really proud of my kids as of late.  They are learning all kinds of great things and how to interact and treat one another.  As well as those around them! 

No comments: