Friday, February 22, 2013

Tic-Tac-Toos

Oh, I have to get this out quick before I forget it all.  This morning Asher is in the bathroom attaching some tattoos he found to his arms.  He just came out and said "Mom, do girls like tic-tac-toos?" And I'm like what?  And he goes "Do girls like tic-tac-toos on boys?"
I said, "girls have tattoos too.  I have tatoos."
He looks at me like I'm crazy.
I say: "Haven't you seen my tatoos?"
"No."  Still looking at me like I just told him we were pigs flying outside.
So I pull up my sleeve on my sweatshirt and show him the one on my arm.
"Whoa!! Cool!  It's a flower!"
I CANNOT believe that he had never "seen" it!! LOL!  I wonder if any of the kids have "seen" these things because they literally NEVER bring it up.
Then I pull up my pant leg and show him the one on my leg.
"Awesome.  It's a guard!"  Then he asks what the "guard" (it's an imp, lol) is holding and I say a flower.
He says, "He's from the Kingdom of the Flower Guards."  and he says it with all seriousness.

OMG.  I love this kid!! I love how he calls them tic-tac-toos!! And how he doesn't look at the surface of people but, at their spirits.  Ahh, Asher you made my day!

No comments: