Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Hunger Games

Last night Eden slept horribly.  She's been sick and on an antibiotic.  As per ususal with the antibiotics (amoxicillin) she has gotten worse before she gets better.  And I hate it when they are sick so young because there is not a whole lot you can give them.....although I think I will do another post of beneficial things for sick babies.  Anyway, I didn't sleep much last night.
Finally I just decided to quit trying to sleep and read instead.  I finished the last half of the second book, Catching Fire.  It's a cliffhanger ending and now I MUST read the third book today.  I think a trip to the library is in store for me.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Let me know what you think when you get done. I definitely like the first 2 books. Their pace and everything. Still not sure how I feel about the 3rd book. But they all definitely surprise you.