Monday, January 3, 2011

Ramble Recap

So Jeremy is not home yet from work to put my recent holiday pics up but I've got a lot to blog about.  I figured I would blog about thing s that I don't have pictures of anyway.  We are really excited about the construction that is going on in the building that our business is in right now!  My sister and brother (Susan and Russ) own the building.  Anyway, they are completely remodeling the offices and entryway!! It's gonna be so much better when it's done.  There have been a few minor inconveniences but that is to be expected with any construction project.  I really should have taken some before pics because then I could take after pics....oh well.  After they are done there are gonna be some new businesses moving in too!  At least two that I know of for sure.  I think Jeremy will like having some other people in the building again.

I've had a bunch of baking to do!  Today I experimented in the kitchen.....No cookbooks or recipes...just playing around to come up with something new.  I think I might be onto a butter pecan brownie bar....just need to tweak it a little bit and it'll be perfection.  Now I need to think on supper.....home made mac and cheese I think.....really need to get to the grocery store.  We'll have to wait though because Jeremy is working late tonight and I don't take kids with me to the grocery store.  Unless it's just one.  School starts again tomorrow.  Which brings me to another subject.  My brother, Mike has been doing a form of homeschooling for a few kids one night a week.  He teaches them French and history.  We had a meeting this past week to see what others thought about taking it to the next level.  I think it would be super!!  Maybe next year will have to be another homeschool year!  I just have absolutely no faith in the public school system.  Sad but true......ooops, Baby Froo is crying,....more later when my pics are loaded.

No comments: