Monday, June 29, 2009

Stone Arch Bridge



I'm trying this out to see if this is actually the break in the html for the pictures. for some reason when I upload pictures now, once they are loaded they show up as html until I publish the post. So, it's really hard for me to tell what picture is where and how to comment on it. I do not like it. Anyway, these are some pictures of the boys down at the Stone Arch Bridge. We were playing down there one day and feeding the geese. I didn't get any pics of the geese.






Not entirely sure what was happening here but, it sure is funny! I can't tell if Cedric is biting Liam's ear or kissing him! Liam doesn't seem mad.....

2 comments:

Joanne said...

The HTML thing has happened to me before. When you are creating a post, at the top right of the post you are making, is a tab that says "html" and a tab that says "compose" you have to click on the tab that says compose and then you can see what you are doing. I think you go to the html section when you are copying and pasting codes for movies you want to post from like YouTube or when you want to put up different backgrounds and everything. Hope that makes sense. Your boys are so cute. That last picture is so funny.

colista said...

Thanks Joanne! I'll give it a whirl with my next post.