Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Valentine's Day

A few days before Valentine's Day I got a package in the mail.  It was my valentine's present from Jeremy.  I told him not to do anything this year but, he did anyway!  See, when we lived in Utah, Jeremy's work gave us a huge basket of goodies for something or other.  They were the BEST cookies, brownies, etc that we had ever had.  Ever since then we have talked on and off about ordering some Cheryl and Company baked goods....but never have.  Until now!!  A big fat box of 36 assorted cookies just for me!! But, of course everyone ate and I didn't mind because I have already put enough weight back on, haha!  I told him to never buy me those again!



The only problem was they didn't carry the chocolate with white chips anymore which was hands down the best cookie EVER.  People always take away the things I like best.  It is my jinx.  Ask Jeremy, it happens all the time.


No comments: