Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Kids Valentines

 Sarah sent Valentines over for each of the kids.  I thought it was very sweet of her and the kids loved it.  I didn't get pictures of everyone and everything but enough.  She also got the kids a box of Scooby snacks to share and Cullen LOVED them.  He studied the box and carried it around and everything.



 Sarah also sent a cute little Christmas ornament over for Asher.  It had Ty's (her dog) paw print on it.  After he got it, he said, I think this means I need to go see Ty.  LOL!


Jeremy and I got each of the kids a new hard cover book for Valentine's Day.  I even bought some printable stickers to customize and put in the front cover of each.  Then after I gave the kids the books I realized that I put the wrong year on the sticker, doh!
 It said Happy Valentine's Day 2012....so I had to reprint the stickers and put them exactly over the other ones. 

Liam's class at school had been reading the Ramona series by Beverly Cleary!  Some of my very favorite books when I was his age. So whenever I am on Amazon he asks me to get him the whole set!  lol!  He got a four book set this time and maybe more for something else.  I love, love, love that my kids love to read.  It's something that you have to instill in them.  Avid readers typically have a higher IQ as well....bonus!!


No comments: