Thursday, February 21, 2013

Snow's Comin'

We are having a snow day today!  The kids were let out of school early at 11am.  I was going to drive over and get Tristan from Nauvoo school but, thought better of it.  He needs to stay with my mom so she's not alone during the storm or if she has to go anywhere.  Last time she was alone in a storm, she snapped her darn femur in half!  Sheesh!  So, its five kids and me, trying to have a super duper snow day!  I hope we can make some ice cream snow!
Jeremy bought an IP camera for Eden's room.  It is awesome!  I don't know how we have went so long without a baby camera, haha!  She does the funniest things in there!  Yesterday we saw her take her blanket out and drape it over her head like a princess.  Then I saw her look at the camera and smile so big....I swear it was like she could see me watching her!!  Love it!  Now we are going to get more....for the hallway and outside!  And the best part is that we can check the camera on ANY computer, phone, or tablet from ANYWHERE!!  Last night was a craptastic night again for Froo anyway.  She went to bed and was up again at 10...stayed up till about 12:30...up again through the night but, the best hubby in the world didn't get me up for it!!!  He's pretty awesome like that.  Pretty sure he doesn't feel well today so I kinda hope that the storm lets him come home early. 
I am cooking up a fine mess in the kitchen.  We had tuna salad sandwiches for lunch.  I have Skyline chili in the crock pot (everyone is pretty stoked about that!), making 7up biscuits, soup, cookies. 

No comments: