Thursday, August 19, 2010

This is RIDICULOUS!

Never in my life! UGH! This girl is proving to be difficult. And already putting me through more work and discomfort than the boys did! Last night I was sick to my stomach and having contractions 3-5 minutes apart for most of the evening. Then I went home and went to bed and had them all through the night about every 7-10 minutes apart causing me not to get a whole lot of sleep. Had a doctors appointment today and thought surely that these contractions had made me progress along. Guess What?!?! NOTHING!!!! Still the same as last week. Oh how I wish Dr. Kim was back so he would strip membranes. He's so great like that.
New doctor said that a lot of women have nausea as one of the first signs of labor. That's just great. I never have but each one is different I guess. Now I can't go to the hospital for the next two days because it is Jeremy and Tristan's birthdays. My contractions have left again. I got to rest this afternoon a little bit to catch up on my sleep so we'll see if they gear up again tonight. I never had had this much contracting without going to the hospital and being admitted. Good grief! Oh well, I guess it can't be too much longer but it sure does seem that way.

No comments: