Friday, August 20, 2010

Tristan and Asher's Birthday Party


We rode the go-carts! I guess I shouldn't say "we". I didn't ride or drive. But the boys had a blast! Tristan had never driven by himself before and looked kinda concerned and went a little slow until the last couple of laps. He was very careful and I was PROUD! Maybe turning 16 won't be so bad....I can wish, right?!?!


Asher got his "baby Trex" from Grandma and Grandpa Kelley! It's so cute that he says that! I'm not going to post every picture of presents but they made out pretty good! I know they were both pleased:)


We got Tristan a cell phone for his birthday this year. It's the LG Triton which Jeremy and I hate. Jeremy went back to his old Motorola Razor and gave Tristan his with a new cell phone cover. I still have my Triton:( But, Tristan is thrilled with his phone! He loves the touch screen and is a bit obsessed with text messaging. We added him to our plan.



Asher should be in some Adventure Zone promo or something advertising just how great their pizza is! Doesn't he just look like he's posing for it?!?!?!



Me and Trisha. I feel like such a whale!

Tristan, Tyler Piles, and Newpher


Cullen sat on this thing a good portion of the time we were at Adventure Zone. He loves hats or anything that goes on his head. Grandma Kelley got him this hat when we were shopping a couple of weeks ago. He also likes wearing my headbands.


Thank goodness Adventure Zone opened this summer! It made my birthday planning a little easier. I bakes some cupcakes and had some ice cream. Actually we(Jeremy) left the ice cream at home in Carthage on our counter! haha! My brother, Mike, went to our house though and put it back in for us, thank goodness! My mom went into Nauvoo and got us some more though! We at pizza and played! Fun times were had by all!

No comments: