Friday, October 11, 2013

Jeremy to the Rescue

Last week sometime, on a particularly annoying day, I accidentally dropped my phone face first on my living room floor.  It shattered the whole screen.  Stubborn as I am, I decided that I was not going to spend money on another new phone that I would hate, and I would keep using that broken phone.  Which I did.  Well, the next day or maybe the day after the next day, I dropped the dang phone in the toilet to seal the deal! UGH!  We put it in rice but, I really had no hope because the screen was already broken and I knew that water for sure got into it.  Jeremy ordered a new screen for me and thought he could fix it.  I thought he was plum out of his mind!  But, guess what!?!?  He fixed it!!! My screen did get water behind it but, it has a new one now that won't slice my finger open and I can deal with a few specs of water behind it!! He said if I was real customer he would have spent the extra time to get all the specs out and make it right!! Bahahahah!  He knows I don't give a rats butt...all I care is if it works!! And it does! Sweet!!

No comments: