Saturday, October 19, 2013

First Days of School 2013

I'm only a little late in posting these....okay it's been two whole months now but, whatever.  These are my Carthage school kids....well Asher is in there too because he was going to school that day but, in Nauvoo.  Anyway, Tristan started 8th grade, Cedric started 6th grade, Liam started 3rd grade, and Asher started 2nd grade. 
 They all look pretty thrilled.  
Tristan and Cedric are at the Carthage Middle School and Liam is at the Carthage Primary school. 

 This year we took Cullen and Asher to Nauvoo Elementary school.  Cullen is starting Pre-K and Asher is in 2nd grade.  It may look kinda like Cullen was picking his nose but, he wasn't, he was biting his fingers because he was nervous.  I was really nervous for both of them.  I was nervous for Asher in starting at a new school and nervous for Cullen because he is a Mama's boy and would stay my baby forever and ever if we both had our way, lol!  

 He didn't want anything to do with it at first....

 Then we joked around a bit and hid in his shirt........

He was smiling by the time I left and that made me feel better.  They all ended up having great first days at school which is awesome!!  I was nervous for Tristan going back to Carthage too.  Things are going pretty good. 

No comments: