Thursday, October 31, 2013

Eden Playing

 I find Eden playing with her toys quietly by herself pretty frequently.  A lot of times I will sit down and play with her so that she has another girl to play with.  This time, sometime just after her birthday, I had to snap a few pics first.  


 Yes, she is three years old and we still let her have her paci.  Don't judge us, you don't live our lives.  Eden is fine and dandy and no child has ever died from having a paci at three years old.  I get comments from people sometimes.  Like they don't do things with their kids that I wouldn't do with mine but, I try keep my mouth shut because what they do with their children isn't MY business. 
Although she gives it to us whenever we ask.  And we are going to try to have it gone before Baby # 7 makes his/her appearance.  It's not ideal for her to have it but, all will be okay. 

 Isn't she freaking adorable?!?!
She loves her Minnie Mouse Bowtique toys.  


No comments: