Sunday, November 23, 2014

Eden's 4th Birthday

 We had a small gathering for Eden's birthday too.  We had family and a few friends come by and just hang out.  We cooked out and filled the pool, let the kids run around, ate, had ice cream cake from DQ, and opened presents.  

 Pat seemed to like our new grill we got Jeremy for Father's Day this year!  We're glad when he shows up to parties so we can have him do the grillin' for us! LOL! He's just so good at it!





 Eden got some cute stuff for her birthday.  She loves goggles and when I saw these that were Sofia the First princess themed, I had to get them for her!  And lookie there, she freaking loved them! Score! She got lots of dress up clothes and toys.  She was a pretty happy little lady that day.  I told Eden a couple of days ago: "I love you, Eden Rose."  She replied with: "I love you too, Mama Rose."
She makes my heart happy!


No comments: