Sunday, November 30, 2014

15th Anniversary Tattoos

 Well, I said back in June that I would get pics up of the tattoos that we got when we went to Indianapolis for our 15th wedding anniversary.  The move and the business of the summer has gotten me SO dang behind.  I am slowly going to catch back up.  Anyway, we both got an infinity symbol with each others names and our wedding date on the inside of our forearms.  Mine was still healing when I took the pics.  I plan to add more to mine....just a couple more swirlies and maybe a tiny flower or two.   I love having this constant reminder in my line of vision every single day.  I like it more and more each day. 


 We were both supposed to get two tattoos the day we went.  A couples tattoo and then one of our choosing.  We ended up only having time for the couples and one other.  I let Jeremy get it since I already have two other tattoos and he had none. He chose a celtic dragon with a celtic knot.  I love it!  And so does he.  It took about four hours to do.  The detail is great!  And it healed perfectly! 



We will be going back to Indy for our other tattoos as well.  It may be a drive but, they are GOOD.  And with something that is permanently on your body, quality is imperative.  The guy that owns the tattoo shop is featured in tattoo magazines all the time and travels all around the country showcasing his work.  We didn't get in with him this time but, he only hires/apprentices those that are very good.  So, I trust that.  I haven't seen any comparable work in the area.

No comments: