Friday, November 21, 2014

Boyer Reunion 2014

Boyer Reunion was at the beginning of August.  Since we skipped the reunion last year we made a point to be there this year.  We basically just eat and leave anyway so we knew it wouldn't take up the entire day.  I remember when I first met Jeremy, I thought Boyer Reunion was a joke because it was a bunch of people that see each other quite a bit anyway, gathering to have a picnic at a park.  So, to me, it wasn't really a "reunion".  At my family reunions, it was always a HUGE event, with tons of people that you don't see too often, doing tons of activities together usually for at least two days.  So, I guess I was underwhelmed at the Boyer Reunion, lol! 
 But, it is always a good time with family and lots of good food
 There didn't seem to be a huge turnout this year but, maybe next year.  

Anyway, the kids had a good time on this giant pile of rocks that was there for the driveway I am guessing.  We had some dirty little kiddies that day.



 I didn't get as many good pictures as I would have liked since my battery died pretty early on.  I hadn't checked it beforehand so it was my own dang fault. 




This is Jeremy's cousin, Wesley, and his wife Dana and their three girls.  Mackenzie, Mallory, and Miley.  They came the furthest when they drove from Chicago.  Also pictured is Grandma and Grandpa Boyer. 

No comments: