Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Heat is Getting to Me.......

I've been meaning to put a link up to
Joanne's Cake Blog.
Today I did it. There is a link to it on my sidebar or click on the hyperlink above. Check it out!!! She does some amazing stuff!

In other news today was blistering hot and I am feeling it even in the house. There is a heat advisory out and the heat index is at 110 degrees. That's just ridiculous. I am swelling up like a balloon. I have some more pics and stuff to blog about but I'm too lazy to find my camera right now to load the pics. I think my family is going to be living on breakfast food until this baby is born. Which is fine because it is easy and cheap. Although my boys go through an eighteen count carton of eggs at one meal. They all love eggs. I think that is what we will do tonight again.

We started swim lessons in Hamilton this week and the boys are having a blast! I will post some pics next week when they start going off the board and what not. Today I almost died waiting at the picnic tables for them to get done.

What else can I ramble about???? Cullen loves to break my sunglasses and has ruined about 4 or 5 pairs so far this summer. He's a sneaky little guy.

No comments: