Monday, December 22, 2014

Nauvoo Pumpkin Walk and Kelley Family Pumpkin Day 2014




 The kids walked in the parade this year.  Well, those three did anyway!  Liam might have been in there too.  There were so many people lining the streets that I kinda lost them until the end of the parade! 

 Kevin in full Beetleguise mode.  He goes all out every year and never fails to deliver.  He always embodies the whole role and makes it awesome!  I just wish I had my tripod so I could have gotten some decent pics of him.  




 Some of the pumpkins on the walk.  It was so crowded that I literally only saw these ones at the end of the walk.  Maybe one of these days the organizers will figure out that that many people can't find in a two block sidewalk space.  It's seriously getting so ridiculous that I don't even want to go up there anymore.  


 Kelley Pumpkin Day was awesome as usual but, much more laid back and fun that usual too.  We ate, played, crafted, carved, joked, and had tons of fun! 






 Tyson brought some hair paint and all the kids got in on it.  
Heck, even I got in on it this year! 



No comments: