Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Mother's Day 2010











Mother's Day....I can't really remember what happened. See this is what happens when you don't blog right away about something. I know Tristan, Cedric, and Liam all made me cute little gifts at school and were very excited to give them to me.
I LOVED them!
Jeremy took me to Menard's and we bought a ton of flowers and potting soil and what not and I spent the day planting. I can't remember what we did for food or anything.
I think someone may have been sick. Dang it.


Tristan's 10 things he loves about his mom:
1. I love the way you bake
2. I love the way you cook
3. I love the way you try to play basketball
4. I love the way you sing
5. I love the way you think
6. I love the way you tell jokes
7. I love the way you color
8. I love the way you organize
9. I love the way you tell stories
10. I love the way you read


Tristan wrote so small I thought I would type it out. Aren't they awesome reasons to love me?!?! I think so! Especially the "I love the way you think" one!!!!


In honor of mother's day though I would like to put a little blurb in here about mine. She really is a super lady! My mom can't get internet because she lives in the middle of nowhere so she can't read my blog. But, anyway, I love you mom!
She has taught me more than I can mention and would do anything for me.
I don't know what I would do without her when I cook a turkey or a chicken because I always make her come to my house to clean it out first! haha!


No comments: