Thursday, August 14, 2014

Meeting Kylie!

 At the end of July my friend Tuesday came to Nauvoo for the City of Joseph Reunion.  I didn't end up going to it because we were in the middle of a move and most of my best COJ friends weren't there.  But, anyway, Tuesday came by with Kylie!!! She is adorable and way bigger than Viv, which I wasn't expecting....her being 8 weeks early and all!  Tuesday was having to plug her into the wall for her heart/breathing monitor.  Kylie was feeling out of sorts after being out of her element the whole day and Tuesday felt bad that she wasn't her normal, happy, cute, self.  Luckily, I know how that goes and didn't mind one tiny bit! 
Kevin came over too and we just hung out, ate tacos, ate banana splits, and chatted.  Tuesday had asked me to take some pics of Kylie but, she just wasn't in the mood.  So, I just snapped a few randoms and got some cute ones! 


 My Vivianne was just quiet and sleepy all night long.  I don't snap enough pictures of her.  She is simply gorgeous.  We are seriously smitten with her.  Like I can't imagine not having her in our lives.  I am SO stinking glad that we got pregnant with her. 

 Tuesday came bearing gifts!  She makes the cutest little barefoot baby sandals.  I got a white pair and a pink pair.  Then she made the bows/flowers interchangeable.  They just snap on and off.  I got this floral one, a pink one, and a white one.  I think they are awesome! 


No comments: