Thursday, November 4, 2010

Ramble, Ramble, Bamble

Finally the stitches are gone from inside my mouth!!! I thought they would never be gone!! woot! This week has been crazy! There is so much going on and the holidays are here! Aahhhhhhhhhh! I really wish I had more time on my hands!
Anyway, yesterday I went to parent teacher conferences with Liam and Cedric's teachers. I am so blessed to have such smart little guys. (Maybe it's because their mother and father are so dang smart! hehe!) They are both doing just terrific in school! I still need to get with Tristan and Asher's teachers....I missed the regular parent teacher conferences because of my surgery. But, I know they are going well in school too.
We took Liam and Asher to the optometrist for eye exams and Liam has bad stigmatisms in both eyes and needs glasses. We need to get Tristan and Cedric in to the doc as well because I'm almost positive that Tristan will need them as well. Joy.
On a side note...our garbage guys in Carthage really are the worst. They just throw our cans all over the place and they never come at the same time. And they sure are sticklers about the 6 bags a week rule. It's a miracle if I can fit all our garbage into 6 bags....and that's the big 30 gallon ones! And I've been recycling the plastics and the cardboard.......Crap almighty! We just might have to make the upgrade to a dumpster. That will look just awful! We're just full of crap here at our house I guess....and by crap I mean garbage ;)

No comments: